Wednesday 6 June 2012

Style-Cat's Little Gems Discoveries!

My oldest friend is heavily pregnant (about to pop any day now!) so I took myself East-wise a couple of weeks back, to visit my beloved buddy the mum-to-be. Off to Billaricay for the day I went, for a spot of lunch and light window shopping..... and half expecting her waters to break any second while we were out (which they didn't, fortunately!)
We came upon a delightful little shop which is the subject of this Little Gem Discovery. The shop we found is called 'Enjoy Boutique'....




With gloriously girly decour it's designed for mum and toddler (not normally my bag but as I am about to become 'Aunty Style-Cat' I thought I better get my head in the game) and is every girly girl and little girls dream! Down-stairs you find the cutest outfits for adult and little one and the shop is adorned in candy colours.





















And check out the dressing room curtain! Am so digging this shop and all its utter cuteness!!!






 Upstairs is the most adorable cafe with truly scrumtious cupcakes on sale and a lovely range of quality lunch options and yummy drinks, done with just a little extra candy coloured flair.







 If your in Billaricay, go in to Enjoy Boutique and ....well....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment